Executive Search Specialists.
Specializing in Executive Search
For Manufacturing, Pulp, Paper, & Packaging Industries
Priority Search, our fee is 30% of the candidate's first year compensation. This is a modified retainer that was designed to streamline the process and make it more manageable for our clients. In this model, we charge 1/3 upfront to start the search and guarantee in writing our ability to deliver qualified candidates in a specified amount of time. This money is refundable in the event we don't meet the expectations. The remaining 2/3 is due upon the completion of the project.
A priority/engaged/retained search is an incredibly effective recruiting tool when searching at all levels in an organization especially in this candidate driven market. Top candidates aren't looking they have to be approached. For our clients, the primary benefits are:
1. Knowing that your job is being actively searched on. This allows for better market penetration and a more planned/targeted search.
2. It too ensures that the search is being conducted in a confidential manner.
3. It allows a single point of contact rather than having to speak with multiple recruiters about your search assignment.
4. Comfort that all candidates have come through an identical screening process.
5. Eliminates the possibility of losing a candidate because of multiple solicitations on the same job.
6. Shows your commitment fill the position to the candidate.
7. Projects a more professional image of not only the search but of your organization.